Welcome to The Garden,
My favourite times writing poems, my mother and I have revamped this collection several times. Illustrating the majority of them.
1. The Wanderer's WishIf I died in your arms,
2. Foreword (The Garden)Garden is a small shire, within the boundaries of the sinister Nothing. The people, both animated and mortal, keep their shire clean and beautiful. They also protect their shire from natural foes. Life is usually calm and tranquil in this serene shire, known as Garden.
3. Nothing's Inhabitants pt 1Here I stand in a garden,
4. Nothing's Inhabitants pt 2I too belong to this Garden,
5. Nothing's Inhabitants pt 3I have travelled beyond the Garden,
6. First Apostle's LetterOnce again, the Traveller sets out on his endeavours. Tripping back in time, to walk amongst his ancestors; the Ancient Ones.
7. Behind a Closed DoorThe Wanderer prepared for his trip,
8. Tranquil LoversWe are the guardians of the air,
9. SeebIn the Hierarchy of the Garden,
10. Battle CryWe are the "All Ferocious of the Fierce,"
11. A Proud TenderIn ancient times, they had there oddities,
12. Patience MasterLying still, in a centre of silk,
13. A Modest TenderI was born to be gentle, yet powerful;
14. The PreacherThe Preacher, is what I am known as,
15. Second Apostle's LetterI am writing to you once again, hoping that you are taking care of yourself, and my companions. By now, most would have introduced themselves. At the same time, a lot might not have. Take for instance, the Cogil, who resemble the Ancient Fairy. They need to be encouraged by their own kind.
16. Descendant of the DarkHAH !!! Do you think that you can keep me out? Yes, yes, you. The mere mortal that you are.
17. He Calls Me SlothThe Master, he calls me Sloth,
18. Brothers of GubI am a member, of the Brothers of Gub.
19. OversightI walk a very tender and fragile edge,
20. ModestyThe ominous ground dragon, Wigrae;
21. Meek of the SquadronWelcome to the Divisional Aerial Field;
22. SortiesA quick brief on the rest of the Division.
23. Welcome to the LaboratoryWelcome to the laboratory of Raspitur,
24. WhenTension is beginning to mount,
25. Guidance (A letter from Emalf)Hi! Doesn't look good, does it?
26. Battle of LoracThis is where it all started.
27. UprisingNever before has so many joined forces:
28. CommunicationsAll these great forces have united themselves,
29. Battle of the HeartThe first major battle is fought,
30. V-DaySpies have informed Kindaal of invading Wigrae;
31. Bull HornThe Niknogard charged at double time,
32. Kindaal's LureThe sole surviving Wigrae returned,
33. PredictionKindaal had guessed Natas was going to be mad,
34. Fall of Ketpoc
35. Path of the Highlands (A Letter from Emalf)Revenge is sweet, so they tell me. I felt a rush of fear, exploding in every heart and soul of the Niknogard. Yet, fear is an added edge when mixed with vengeance.
36. Eleven's GatheringTyne and Valen waited eagerly, patiently,
37. Arriving RitualRexoch made a grand appearance in Ketpoc,
38. HumourMisty rides upon Antis's great shoulders,
39. XenophobiaXenophobia rages throughout the Highlands,
40. QuietudeThe Eleven broke camp, all was quiet.
41. TempestThe quietude, was far too quiet,
42. Saracere’s BurningThe tempest’s bright white snakes had bitten Saracere,
42. Refuge (A letter from Emalf)Well, the Eleven have broken camp, as have the force of Tender. Stroke of luck with the tempest, and Saracere. Maybe, the Only One has his hand in this after all.
43. Hasten's ReturnIt is nice of the Tender and the Eleven,
44. Shadow CreatureWhy, does Natas always send me out here?
45. Discovery and Denial"Well, well, well. What have we here? Zeme has finally gone and done something right. Hard to believe, isn't it Zeme?"
46. Evil WisdomThey came from crook and cranny,
47. East Coast ( Ferral's Thoughts )We've been waiting for Hasten's return,
48. West Coast ( Kindaal's Thoughts )Where's the Runner, he's been gone too long?
49. RealityThe Dihpa have scoured the countryside,
50. Higher and HireSicta is to lead, Flying Maniax to the East;
51. Young and OldThis is the time, Natas waited so patiently for,
52. Third Apostle's LetterIt's great to be back, amongst my finest companions. It was good to meet and converse with Nathaniel. But "there's no place like home." So the Ancient saying goes.
53. SoIt has happened once again, as it has done every millennium or so. The Great One, has means in his ways. These wars, of total annihilation, act as a cleansing process.